Thursday, August 16, 2012

The last couple of days or so...

 
Okay, I've been quite busy since the last time I posted anything. After reviewing the previous painting I decided to do some more studing and self evaluation. Above you'll see some perspective practices.






Here I wanted to paint a drawing where I used the perspective leanings.



I wasn't satisfied with the previous painting so I tried to just start a random painting with no drawing. Previously I caught myself getting to hung-up in details that I was losing my flow. But in this painting I just tried to have fun. It's not finished, but I am liking the way it's turning out. I'm not sure if I'll finish it...



This is a working progress



Here's where I'm at thus far. I'm really excited to see what the finally with look like. I'll definitely post the finish  image once I'm done.








No comments:

Post a Comment